Skip to main content
Values we aim to instil:
- Discipline – At the heart of all our values is discipline – a rigid structure that provides each child with the security and stability they needed.
- Respect – We believe everyone deserves respect, and for that purpose, each child is taught to speak and behave respectfully.
- Honesty - Children learn from their elders, and we strive to be the best role models for our students.
- Responsibility – Honesty without accountability isn’t progress. All our students are encouraged to take be independent and responsible that will help them grow as individuals.
- Fairness – We strive to create an environment where all children can learn the importance of fairness and equality from a young age.
- Curiosity – We nurture the curious spirit in each child which creates inquisitive adults certain to succeed in any field of choice.
- Collaboration – A collaborative spirit is the heart of every successful team, and for this, we encourage all our students to participate in clubs and sports.
- Passion – A passion for learning is what encourages students to continue their education. Our teachers lead by example by constantly updating themselves on new topics and information.